; Plisherrific: Flippin Out - China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

Jan 7, 2019

Flippin Out - China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy


It's a new year again! I have once again remembered to check for the Pantone Colour of the Year for 2019... However, warning in advance, I obviously had a small episode of colour-blindness when I picked a colour to match...

[Pantone Colour of the Year 2019 - Living Coral]

So for 2019, it's Living Coral - an animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energizes and enlivens with a softer edge.... Wow there are a lot of fancy words in the description! =p

[Bottle to nail: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy *faded (2 coats)]
I then somehow proceeded to pick a shade that was not similar at all but it's too late now, so this is what y'alls getting today! This is a weird one because it's China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, which is a coral neon, but mine actually arrived faded when I purchased it (yearrrrs ago), so it's now a faded neon not-quite-coral.

[2 coats: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy *faded]
 Ah, well, it's the thought that counts?? LOL. I used two coats for this, and like most neons, it dries fairly quickly but to a chalky finish. I just slapped on some topcoat and called it a day!

[2 coats: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy *faded]
Anyway, hopefully I get better at picking colours in 2019! Who knows, but hey, as long as we're having fun with pretty nails... =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment