; Plisherrific: Cool Summer Dusk - Born Pretty Couture Precieuse

Jan 17, 2019

Cool Summer Dusk - Born Pretty Couture Precieuse

Look at this fancy piece of work, sent to us from Born Pretty.

[Cool Summer Dusk]
This is Born Pretty's Couture Precieuse, from their Cloud Thermal series. (On the box itself, it calls the collection Cloud Mood series but it's called Cloud Thermal on their website.)

It's a thermal nail polish, as evidenced by the series' name, where it is cornflower blue when warm and royal purple when cold. The nail polish is also packed full of gold-green flakies and dries matte (Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat has turned this glossy). I love how it looks!

[Born Pretty's Couture Precieuse]
I've said it before, but I really like this new fancy-ish packaging.

[Born Pretty's Couture Precieuse]
First of all, I'm really impressed by how sensitive the nail polish is to temperature changes. Even with two layers of top coat (because the nail polish was a little thirsty and didn't smoothen out with just one :P ), the colour changes were magnificent. It's summer where I am now, and thermal nail polishes are usually quite hopeless in warm weather. But this one easily maintained a difference in colour between my cool tips and the nails above my warm nail-beds. I love the colours as well and they looked gorgeous with the flakies. I think the flakies really made this thermal nail polish extra special.

The only complaint I would have about this nail polish is the smell. It has a pretty strong chemical-y smell unfortunately.

Otherwise, it's a beauty, that's for sure!


If you're looking for some beautiful colour changing nail polish with flakies, you can check it out here at Born Pretty. The code will give you some discount on full priced items!

0 comments:

Post a Comment