; Plisherrific: Space Cowboy - Dance Legend Night Ranger

Sep 24, 2018

Space Cowboy - Dance Legend Night Ranger


Here's a polish from a collection that I quite like from Dance Legend. In fact, most of their polishes are winners!

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Night Ranger (2 coats)]
This one is called Night Ranger, from the Wow Prism collection. It's a lovely medium blue shade with large-ish scatter holographic particles.

[2 coats: Dance Legend Night Ranger]
I think scattered holo polishes can look a bit childish sometimes (maybe??) but all the ones from this range have not given me that impression at all! I think because the base is slightly jelly-ish so you also get that depth in the holo particles, and it tints the particles slightly towards the base shade rather than in-your-face silver holo.

[2 coats: Dance Legend Night Ranger]
Don't get me wrong, stick this in full sunlight and the rainbows definitely come out to play!

[2 coats: Dance Legend Night Ranger]
These photos are two coats, great formula and dry time and completely smooth finish. I'm pretty happy, as I'm sure you can tell!



0 comments:

Post a Comment