; Plisherrific: Save the Seas - Missha GR002

Sep 10, 2018

Save the Seas - Missha GR002


I think I mentioned that I'd done a big spring clean of my polish collection recently. It was easy to put away those I wasn't interested in... a bit harder when it came to polishes that I liked, but had gone gluggy... So instead, I went and found some polish thinner and decided to see if I could save them!

[Bottle to nail: Missha GR002 (2 coats)]
This is one of the success stories - Missha GR002 - the label suggests it is a green polish, and it is, but more of a sea green. I bought this aaaaggggeessss ago, but it was already a fairly thick formula (but lovely pigmentation) so polish tended to collect along the rim and inside of the cap.

What happens is then the bottle doesn't seal as tight when you close it, so more of the solvent evaporates and you end up with a thickened polish.

[2 coats: Missha GR002]
I found that thinner works really well with creme polishes so this worked wonderfully. Just stuck a few drops (maybe more...) in and shook/rolled the bottle about to mix it up. Check the viscosity, and repeat if required.

[2 coats: Missha GR002]
I'm really happy that I got to save this shade - this is two coats. It dried slightly matte which I can't remember anymore if that was what the original formula did. But a nice layer of topcoat fixed that right up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment