; Plisherrific: Bikini Bottom - Missha GR002, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BP-L013

Sep 17, 2018

Bikini Bottom - Missha GR002, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BP-L013


I have kinda been obsessed with the idea of going to the beach lately. I thought it was finally warming up here in Sydney, but the weather is just so unpredictable!

[Sea, sand, surf!]
So here is an itsy bitsy polka dotty mani to help with the sun and sea cravings!

[Bottle to nail: Missha GR002 (2 coats)]
My base from last week, Missha GR002 a sea green creme rescued from the bin with a bit of polish thinner. The lighting has changed slightly, but I swear the colour has become greener on my nails with time!

[Base: Missha GR002 (2 coats); Stamping: Hit the Bottle Spun Gold;
Plate: Born Pretty BP-L013]
Using the simple polka dot design from Born Pretty plate BP-L013, I stamped this design using Hit the Bottle Spun Gold. I think I use this color combination quite a bit, but I just love the look of it!

[Base: Missha GR002 (2 coats); Stamping: Hit the Bottle Spun Gold;
Plate: Born Pretty BP-L013]
I think it'd be even more eye-catching with larger polka dots, but this was the only polka dot stamping design I had, can you believe that! I also didn't want to use a dotting tool as I wanted it nice and regular. I'm still pretty happy with how this turned out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment