; Plisherrific: Juiced Up - BK Glow-in-the-dark polish #16, Hit the Bottle As Black As Night, Born Pretty BP-L040

Dec 12, 2016

Juiced Up - BK Glow-in-the-dark polish #16, Hit the Bottle As Black As Night, Born Pretty BP-L040


I thought stamping in black over the bright neon orange from last week would be a winner, but I'm not so sure!

[Maze of confusion]
I think I was having an off day..!

[3 coats: BK Glow-in-the-dark polish #16]
Anyway, here's my deliciously juicy base shade - BK glow-in-the-dark polish #16 in a bright orange.

[Born Pretty BP-L040]
I was generously provided this plate from Born Pretty - BP-L040 which has some super awesome geometric patterns.

[Plate to nail: Born Pretty BP-L040]
The one I chose is on the top row, second from right! I stamped with a plain black creme stamping polish from Hit the Bottle called As Black As Night.

[Base: BK Glow-in-the-dark #16 (3 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle As Black As Night, Born Pretty BP-L040]
Eeeh, it could be better...?? I don't think I did justice to such a great plate! I'll have to try again, especially with so many great designs to choose from!


I tried stamping a selection of designs that caught my eye but I was in quite a rush (it was getting pretty late at night) and you can clearly see that here! =p

Anyway, I'm sure you guys can do much better than I have, so check this plate out here, or see what else Born Pretty has to offer with our 10% off discount code above. Happy stamping!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment