; Plisherrific: Green Geometry - Hit the Bottle's Absinthe Minded, Stamping Plate B from Cheeky, Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away

Dec 1, 2016

Green Geometry - Hit the Bottle's Absinthe Minded, Stamping Plate B from Cheeky, Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away

I'm losing track of my manis, and hopefully I haven't posted this one yet before!

[Base: Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away
Stamping: Hit the Bottle's Absinthe Minded, Stamping Plate B from Cheeky]
What I've got here is Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away! as the base, which is a blue creme. I've stamped on top of that with Hit the Bottle's Absinthe Minded, which is a green chrome, as photographed. I love the name Absinthe Minded too. :P  And I've used Stamping Plate B from Cheeky, with the specific pattern lined in dark pink below:

[Stamping Plate B by Cheeky]

[Base: Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away
Stamping: Hit the Bottle's Absinthe Minded, Stamping Plate B from Cheeky]
I do like the look. I just wish I used a stamping polish colour that contrasted more with the base in this particular case. Absinthe Minded stamped beautifully with crisp lines as always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment