; Plisherrific: Blue Lotus - Australis Jeanie in a Bottle, Hit the Bottle A Bolt from the Blue, Born Pretty BPL-024

Aug 11, 2016

Blue Lotus - Australis Jeanie in a Bottle, Hit the Bottle A Bolt from the Blue, Born Pretty BPL-024

I am getting increasingly uncreative with my post titles, I think. So ignore all that and look at this stamped mani instead!

[Base: Australis Jeanie in a Bottle
Stamping: Hit the Bottle A Bolt from the Blue, Born Pretty BPL-024]
I'm really pleased with how this turned out! I used Australis' Jeanie in a Bottle - a near-black navy blue nail polish - as a base. I stamped over it with Hit the Bottle's A Bolt from the Blue, which is this beautiful cobalt blue chrome polish. In my opinion, you need a pretty good stamping polish when your stamp has less negative space (if that makes sense) and if you want crisp lines. All that is to say that I think Hit the Bottle produces some pretty fantastic stamping polishes! And in such gorgeous shades!

[Born Pretty BPL-024]
The pattern I used is the second from the left on the first row. Look at how shiny this Born Pretty BPL-024 plate is; you can even see my reflection holding the camera, hah! Of course, this photo was taken before I actually used the plate, so it's probably not as shiny anymore.

[Base: Australis Jeanie in a Bottle
Stamping: Hit the Bottle A Bolt from the Blue, Born Pretty BPL-024]
I prefer the look of the mani when I left it matte, without another coat over it. But eventually, I decided to use a top coat to protect it so that it would last for longer, so the above is the glossier version of the mani.

I do love this stamping polish and I think there's some really nice patterns on this plate too. Can't wait to try out more of the polishes and the plates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment