; Plisherrific: Coal to Gold - Lacquistry Blacquistry

Nov 5, 2015

Coal to Gold - Lacquistry Blacquistry

I have my grubby paws on Lacquistry's Blacquistry but my photos do them no justice!

[Lacquistry Blacquistry]

You might remember that I was a leeetle bit disappointed with Lacquistry's Soulstice. It was vibrant, it was shiny, but it just wasn't as shiny as I expected. It looks more like a foil rather than the crazy metallic shininess of Amazeballs.

Blacquistry is exactly as pretty and shiny as I expected. I wish I had better photos!

[Lacquistry Blacquistry]
With the black base, it's opaque in one coat. But I did use two coats here, just in case. The gold glitter is more visible in Blacquistry as compared to Soulstice. Rather than a black foil, it's most definitely a black polish jam-packed with small flakey-ish gold glitter. You can click on the photos to see them in full size and get a better view of the glitter. I'm impressed that a nail polish can look so black yet so metallic and shiny at the same time. I really like this one!

1 comment:

  1. This one color make me always addict able to fashion and look different on any style.

    ReplyDelete