; Plisherrific: Violet Villains - Femme Fatale Cosmetics Sinister Calling

Nov 26, 2015

Violet Villains - Femme Fatale Cosmetics Sinister Calling

I was going through my nail polishes and I realised that I never got a good photo of Femme Fatale Cosmetics' Sinister Calling. So obviously, I had to swatch a full mani of it. What a sacrifice! :P

[Femme Fatale Cosmetics Sinister Calling]
Sinister Calling is this amazing purple polish, with its purple jelly base, and range of glitter in different shades of purple. It also has blue, pink and silver holo glitter, as you can see in the photos. There are hex, square, bar and star glitter. How crazy is that?

I uses a black base and then applied two coats of Sinister Calling. In two coats, the glitter is almost completely opaque anyway. The black base is just to ensure there's no visible nail line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment