; Plisherrific: Summer Snow - Born Pretty Snowflake Decals, Dance Legend 05 Lebedushka

Jan 8, 2015

Summer Snow - Born Pretty Snowflake Decals, Dance Legend 05 Lebedushka

I know, I know, we're well past Christmas! But I've still got a little holiday spirit going and I have a Christmas mani that I haven't posted yet, so here we go!

[Snowflake decals over Dance Legend 05 Lebedushka]
These are snowflake decals from Born Pretty on top of Dance Legend's 05 Lebedushka. I'm sure I've already done manis using these snowflake (and mistletoe!) decals, but I didn't have this polish in the past! Here's my post on Lebedushka from when I first got it.

Snowflakes against Lebedushka is just perfect. Lebedushka's delicate textured icy finish with that touch of gold shimmer just goes really well with the snowflakes. It's fun to create your own custom look by placing the individual snowflake and mistletoe decals how ever you please. But it can be a bit tedious to do, although you don't necessarily have to cover your entire nail in decals of course.

Then I wondered how it would look with a layer of gloss, so I tried that later:

[Snowflake decals over Dance Legend 05 Lebedushka]
I think it looks less interesting like this, but it's still pretty. The decals took some time to do, but I was pretty pleased with the results anyway.

Alright, hope you all had great holidays! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment