; Plisherrific: Starting With A Purple Bang - Nail Pattern Boldness I Believe I Can Fly, Color Club Harp On It, Femme Fatale Sinister Calling & Party Grenade

Jan 1, 2015

Starting With A Purple Bang - Nail Pattern Boldness I Believe I Can Fly, Color Club Harp On It, Femme Fatale Sinister Calling & Party Grenade

Happy New Year! :D I hope you guys had a good New Year's Eve!

I decided to usher in the new year with my favourite colour. Purple!


I started with the base, which comprises of many layers of nail polish to achieve the psychedelic purple frenzy below.

[Femme Fatale's Sinister Calling
Nail Pattern Boldness' I Believe I Can Fly
Femme Fatale's Party Grenade]
I started with Femme Fatale's Sinister Calling, a polish that has an amazing mix of purple, blue, black and silver holo glitter. The glitter comes in hex, shards, stars and bar glitter! As if as that wasn't wild enough, I added a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness' I Believe I Can Fly, which has gorgeous metallic blue square glitter in a navy blue jelly base. And then to complete the party attire, I put on Femme Fatale's Party Grenade. As the name would suggest, Party Grenade has a mix of multicoloured hex, square and diamond glitter in a clear base.

All in all, I think the end result came out looking rather nice.

But I wanted to add a little something extra for the New Year.

[Base: Femme Fatale's Sinister Calling, Nail Pattern Boldness' I Believe I Can Fly
and Femme Fatale's Party Grenade
Frame: Color Club's Harp On It]

Using striping tape, I blocked off a 'frame' on each nail and painted strips using Color Club's Harp On It, a silver linear holo. I think it turned out looking rather neat.

I think the mani suits my thumbnail the best because my thumbnail is wider

[Base: Femme Fatale's Sinister Calling, Nail Pattern Boldness' I Believe I Can Fly
and Femme Fatale's Party Grenade
Frame: Color Club's Harp On It]
And that's my nails with a purple party going on inside a silver picture frame. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment