; Plisherrific: Twinkle, Twinkle - A'pieu Twinkle Nail Touch G13

Sep 18, 2014

Twinkle, Twinkle - A'pieu Twinkle Nail Touch G13

Nail polish from abroad!

[A'pieu Twinkle Nail Touch G13]
We went to South Korea and Japan recently and this is the stash of nail polish I came back with!

[Nail polishes from Korea and Japan]
[A'pieu Twinkle Nail Touch G13]
This nail polish is from Korea, and it's made in Korea too. It's from the brand A'pieu, and I think the collection is called Twinkle Nail Touch. Considering the shininess, it's an appropriate name! Korean nail polishes don't tend to name their polishes, but they do use numbers sometimes. I'm guessing this one is G13, based on its label.

The polish is a darker navy blue in real life, my camera just caught the blue so prettily here. It has holo glitter of different sizes, predominantly a blue-greeny holo glitter that I quite like, which is why I bought it. Full opacity in two coats and it has a good balance of glitter versus base to make it look like a starry night mani.

0 comments:

Post a Comment