; Plisherrific: Purple Plumage - Layla Stone, Zoya Harlow

Jun 19, 2014

Purple Plumage - Layla Stone, Zoya Harlow

I really do love suede/velvet matte nail polish, but I definitely don't wear them enough. Let me feature my favourite!

[Top: Zoya Harlow
Base: Layla Stone]
[Layla Stone]
So the base coat is Layla Softouch Effect Stone. Stone is a pale gray-lavender semi-matte nail polish. It's different and gorgeous on its own, but I couldn't resist spicing it up.

[Top: Zoya Harlow
Base: Layla Stone]
Please ignore the start of the chip on the nail of my forefinger. >.<

By freehand, I went over Layla Stone with Zoya Matte Velvet Harlow. Harlow is so rich and as the collection named it, velvety. I can't help but love this nail polish, and it's my favourite semi-matte.

I love the end result. Yay for having two different purples in semi-matte plishes!

1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome! I wish I could get my hands on Harlow!

    ReplyDelete