; Plisherrific: Jazzed Up - LA Girl, Nail Pattern Boldness, Amy's Nail Boutique, Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Jun 16, 2014

Jazzed Up - LA Girl, Nail Pattern Boldness, Amy's Nail Boutique, Femme Fatale Cosmetics


My main computer is in the shop at the moment, so I'm a bit short on photos... I do have them all backed up but the files are a bit of a mess so I'm going to go with some cheap cheerful skittles for today!

Here are some layering experiments I've done... I'll try my best to remember what polishes I used!

From left to right (all over a plain black creme):
[1] LA Girl Celebrate, a mix of large and small hexes in blue, red and white.
[2] LA Girl Incognito, a mix of finer blue hex glitter with scattered large silver hexes.
[3] LA Girl Animate (red small and large hexes) over Nail Pattern Boldness Flipping Out Hard (matte blue and yellow glitter). What was I thinking??
[4] Nail Pattern Boldness I Believe I Can Fly, silver and pale blue square glitter and smaller red and purple glitter in a deep blue jelly base.

From left to right (again over a plain black creme):
[1] Amy's Nail Boutique Roxy (purple and pink matte glitter) and Cotton Candy (blue and pink matte glitter).
[2] Femme Fatale Incendius, complex mix of orange, gold and deep blue glitter.
[3] Femme Fatale Eventide, complex mix of gold, pink and green glitter.
[4] Noooo idea?? Maybe Amy's Nail Boutique Cotton Candy again???

I've got a whole bunch of glitter skittles from layering experiments that I haven't posted before. So maybe I'll do this over the next few weeks or whenever my laptop decides to return from the tech gods... we'll see! In the meantime, enjoy the sparkles!



0 comments:

Post a Comment