; Plisherrific: Speckled Pink - Pa Color Premier Lame Grande

Sep 6, 2012

Speckled Pink - Pa Color Premier Lame Grande

Ev came back from Japan with gifts awhile ago, and here's one of them!

[Pa Color Premier Lame Grande AA63]
Pa Color Premier Lame Grande AA63 is produced by Dear Laura and it's a pink polish with black glitter. There looks to be round and hex glitter. The colour on the polish is a little darker on the nails than in the bottle.

I looooooove it so much. The polish is opaque in two coats, yet it doesn't cover the black glitter so much that you can't see the colour and shape of it. I just love the speckled look over the base colour, and since it's all in one polish, application is easy.

[Pa Color Premier Lame Grande AA63]
With longer nails like below, getting a perfectly even spread of the glitter is a little bit harder, but still doable.

[Pa Color Premier Lame Grande AA63]
[Pa Color Premier Lame Grande AA63 under indoor light]
Some dollar stores in Australia stock Pa polishes, but I haven't yet found this particular line, which is a shame, because I want to buy all of it aaaahhhhh. They sell them for around AUD5 per bottle (approximately 5ml I think.)

4 comments:

  1. When I first saw these they reminded me of Easter treats..I know sounds so strange lol. Polish looks awesome hun:)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no, I agree! It's cause they look like speckled easter eggs. mmmm, delish!

      Delete
  2. Normaly and don't like pink polishes but this one is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely different from the usual!

      Delete