; Plisherrific: Glimmering Green - Dance Legend Step in Style Color LE01

Aug 26, 2019

Glimmering Green - Dance Legend Step in Style Color LE01


I have such a gorgeous polish to show you today - the photos don't do this justice!

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Step in Style Color LE01 (2 coats)]
This is Dance Legend Step in Style Color LE01 - green jelly base with generous green and gold shimmer all throughout.

[2 coats: Dance Legend Step in Style Color LE01]
I used two coats for a beautiful even finish. This one has a slight tendency to flood the nail, so try to adjust the amount of polish on your brush to compensate. I'd recommend two thinner coats rather than one thick one although you could probably work with either.

[2 coats: Dance Legend Step in Style Color LE01]
In the bottle, there is a hint of blue in the base, but on the nails it's a vibrant christmas green and so gloriously sparkly! I think the jelly nature of the base just allows a depth of shimmer that you wouldn't other wise get.

[2 coats: Dance Legend Step in Style Color LE01]
I suspect a combination of a blue-tinted base (which is why my photos look blue-r) and the golden shimmer cancel out to get a nice neutral bright green in person. I just can't resist adding greens to my collection and this one is a real dazzler!


0 comments:

Post a Comment