; Plisherrific: Bump In - Sasatinnie Jewel Glaze 44 The Mermaid

Aug 12, 2019

Bump In - Sasatinnie Jewel Glaze 44 The Mermaid


A quick one today, this one's a polish gifted to me by my blog buddy Jme!

[Bottle to nail: Sasatinnie Jewel Glaze #44 The Mermaid (2 coats)]
This is Sasatinnie Jewel Glaze #44 The Mermaid, a dusty blue creme with fine silver shimmer, and blue, black and white microglitter. It's also a textured polish which dries semi-matte.

[2 coats: Sasatinnie Jewel Glaze #44 The Mermaid]
I actually had no idea it was a textured polish! I thought it was just a regular creme glitter polish until it dried. Application was smooth and opaque in two coats. Dry time was also decent.

[2 coats: Sasatinnie Jewel Glaze #44 The Mermaid (with topcoat)]
I did put on a layer of topcoat which smoothed it out slightly but still retained a slight texture. I do like the combination of colours, but I'm not really a textured polish kinda gal, so I think the added topcoat suits me just fine!


0 comments:

Post a Comment