; Plisherrific: Rainbow Lake - Born Pretty Baltic Sea

Jul 4, 2019

Rainbow Lake - Born Pretty Baltic Sea

This is a little bit funny and I'll get to why at the end. So this is Born Pretty's Baltic Sea, and it was a gift from EV. 

[Born Pretty Baltic Sea]
I thought Baltic Sea was a gorgeous holo teal, and I have to say, it really is pretty gorgeous. That nail polish is jam packed with holographic microglitter but the teal shade is still fairly brilliant instead of faded due to the holo.

The funny part is that Baltic Sea isn't just a holographic teal nail polish. It's actually a UV colour-changing nail polish as well. It's meant to change to a dark colour under UV light. I just never checked... Oops? But I will check it next time, so you'll see another review from me on this at some point!

0 comments:

Post a Comment