; Plisherrific: Jungle Party - Ulta3 On The Green, Hit the Bottle Peacock Shimmer, Emeralds are Forever, Nicole Diary-088, -089

Jun 24, 2019

Jungle Party - Ulta3 On The Green, Hit the Bottle Peacock Shimmer, Emeralds are Forever, Nicole Diary-088, -089


It's a bumper double plate review today! 

I have here Nicole Diary stamping plate 088 and 089 for review, provided by Born Pretty. As usual, they come with a protective blue film that I've removed for the photos above. Both plates are botanical-themed, so let's take a closer look.

[Bottle to nail: Ulta3 On The Green (2 coats)]
Just quickly, my base from last week, Ulta3 On The Green, a soft muted pastel green. Perfect for botanicals!

[Base: Ulta3 On The Green (2 coats); Stamping: Hit the Bottle Peacock Shimmer;
Plate: Nicole Diary-088]
Starting with Nicole Diary-088, this plate features a variety of small floral and foliage designs on the top half, and different stripe patterns on the bottom. Using Hit the Bottle Peacock Shimmer (so pretty!), I chose to stamp a variety of patterns from the bottom half of this plate.

[Base: Ulta3 On The Green (2 coats); Stamping: Hit the Bottle Peacock Shimmer;
Plate: Nicole Diary-088]
What do you think? I think they stamped quite well! Also these pattern bands come in a range of widths so there's something to fit each nail!

[Base: Ulta3 On The Green (2 coats); Stamping: Hit the Bottle Emeralds are Forever;
Plate: Nicole Diary-089]
Moving on to Nicole Diary-089, I once again decided to choose a bunch of patterns because they were all so pretty! The stamping polish I used here is Hit the Bottle Emeralds are Forever.

[Base: Ulta3 On The Green (2 coats); Stamping: Hit the Bottle Emeralds are Forever;
Plate: Nicole Diary-089]
Really happy with this plate too, look how well the designs stamped. I also like how nicely the negative space design on my ring finger turned out. Also, banana leaves (I think?) on my thumb, how great is the detail on that!


Overall, I'm pretty impressed with these plates. You can check them out here and here at Born Pretty. As usual, our code above will give you 10% off on non-sale items. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment