; Plisherrific: Stampede - Born Pretty Throne, Western Memory - L001, Dance Legend Baikal

Jul 18, 2019

Stampede - Born Pretty Throne, Western Memory - L001, Dance Legend Baikal

Time for some stamping!

[Stampede]

I stamped over Dance Legend's Baikal, reviewed in my last post here, with Born Pretty's Throne, a black stamping nail polish from Born Pretty's White Night series. I used patterns from  Born Pretty's Western Memory - L001 stamping plate.

[Born Pretty Western Memory - L001 stamping plate]
[Born Pretty Throne]
I quite like the packaging for the stamping plate and stamping polish. Everything looks very elegant.

[Stamping polish: Born Pretty Throne;
Stamping plate: Born Pretty Western Memory - L001; Base: Dance Legend Baikal]
Even on my very long nails, the pattern was large enough for full coverage.

[Stamping polish: Born Pretty Throne;
Stamping plate: Born Pretty Western Memory - L001; Base: Dance Legend Baikal]

I broke a nail on my other hand, so the nails are shorter.

Overall, this is a great stamping nail polish! I've been looking for a black stamping polish replacement and this is pretty fantastic. Transferring the pattern from stamping plate to nail was easy and turned out pretty well. The stamping plate also produced clear sharp patterns. The patterns were easy to make out and look pretty nice.


You can find the stamping polish here and the stamping plate here. Don't forget that you can get 10% off using our code on full priced items at Born Pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment