; Plisherrific: Dreamy Pasture - Ulta3 On The Green

Jun 21, 2019

Dreamy Pasture - Ulta3 On The Green


Super quick post on a random day of the week; I've just been so flat-out lately!

[Bottle to nail: Ulta3 On The Green (2 coats)]
This one is Ulta3 On The Green, a really nice dusty pastel green creme polish.


[2 coats: Ulta3 On The Green]
I used 2 coats for this, nice thickness, applied smoothly and dried nice and level. Add a shiny layer of topcoat and you're good to go!

[2 coats: Ulta3 On The Green]
As you can tell, I broke my middle nail pretty badly the other day... you can see how wonky it looks, oh dear...

Anyway, I really like this colour, for a green, it's pretty muted and maybe... worksafe?? I don't know, my perception of 'worksafe' colours has definitely gotten skewed over the years! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment