; Plisherrific: Sunken Treasure - Innisfree 38, OPI Russian Navy Matte

Oct 1, 2018

Sunken Treasure - Innisfree 38, OPI Russian Navy Matte


I actually picked this one up over a year ago while I was on a short layover in Singapore and wanted to use up the last of my foreign currency...

[Bottle to nail: Innisfree 38 (1 coat) over OPI Russian Navy Matte (1 coat)]
How could I resist this colour combination! This one is Innisfree 38 from their 'real color nail' range. It's a combination of teal, blue, gold and silver glitter of various shapes and sizes in a clear base.

[1 coat: Innisfree 38 over OPI Russian Navy Matte (1 coat)]
I used OPI Russian Navy matte as my base shade as I wanted a blue-ish base that dried quickly. Then I used one coat of Innisfree 38 over the top, applying more in a dabbing motion to place the glitter where I wanted.

[1 coat: Innisfree 38 over OPI Russian Navy Matte (1 coat)]
The clear base was a bit thick for my liking but because it was easy enough to pick up enough glitter, I only needed one dabbed coat for the coverage above. The glitter pieces all laid flat and despite the thick layer of polish, dry time wasn't too much of a pain.

[1 coat: Innisfree 38 over OPI Russian Navy Matte (1 coat)]
Overall, I'm pretty happy... I was actually tossing up between glossy topcoat or matte but ended up going the glossy route. I reckon a matte coat would look amazing with this glitter topper as well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment