; Plisherrific: Summer Juice - Emily de Molly Now and Later

Oct 22, 2018

Summer Juice - Emily de Molly Now and Later


This is another shade I recently received from Jme for my birthday! It's just perfect for the warming weather...!

[Bottle to nail: Emily de Molly Now and Later (2 coats)]
This is Emily de Molly Now and Later which is described as a neon pink with gold-to-green shifting shimmer and silver metallic micro glitter.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Now and Later]
I didn't actually think it was a neon pink before reading the official description! It definitely comes off more as a neon coral due to the heavy gold shimmer. I also didn't notice much green colour shift. However, I quite like how it looks as is! It's such a fresh summer shade~

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Now and Later]
Like a lot of neon shades, it dries slightly matte, which I actually like the look of. I used two coats, beautiful coverage, good dry time, and relatively smooth finish. I did not actually use topcoat for this because I loved the semi-matte look!

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Now and Later]
Definitely a gorgeous shade without the neon being too in-your-face. Very happy to have this in my collection!


0 comments:

Post a Comment