; Plisherrific: Weathered Metal - Dance Legend HammeRing Creep

Oct 30, 2017

Weathered Metal - Dance Legend HammeRing Creep


I've been trying to work through my years-old untrieds... so the next few posts will mostly be me trying to clear through them!

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend HammeRing Creep (1 coat)]
This one is an interesting one from the Dance Legend HammeRing collection. This collection features a hammered metal finish, which you can sort of see up above.

[1 coat: Dance Legend HammeRing Creep]
The shade I'm wearing is called Creep, and it's a steely blue chrome polish, opaque in one coat. It is slightly brush-strokey but the hammered finish actually hides it quite well. The effect shows up as the polish dries, and one coat is sufficient for this polish.

[1 coat: Dance Legend HammeRing Creep]
I'm not quite sure if I'm a fan or not! It's certainly very interesting, I even got some pitting-like effects so it really looks like old metal. However, from afar, the effect is not very clear so it sort of looks like a slightly uneven coat of polish! Perhaps I need to experiment a bit more to bring out the hammered finish to best effect...

0 comments:

Post a Comment