; Plisherrific: Rusty Crown - Sally Hansen Golden Rust, Sally Hansen Crown Jewels

Nov 17, 2016

Rusty Crown - Sally Hansen Golden Rust, Sally Hansen Crown Jewels

I could have sworn I had posted this before, but I can't find the post! What a mystery! I was feeling like I hadn't worn anything glittery for awhile, so that's what I was up to with this mani.

[Base: Sally Hansen Golden Rust
Top: Sally Hansen Crown Jewels]
The base is Sally Hansen's Golden Rust and I used Sally Hansen's Crown Jewels. What a matching pair they make, look at them side by side below.

[Left: Sally Hansen Golden Rust
Right: Sally Hansen Crown Jewels]
All that bling! Golden Rust, the one on the left, has a brown jelly base with bronze glitter. The combination of dense glitter and rich base colour means that you don't need to use a base under it, in my opinion. Crown Jewels, on the right, is a lovely pale gold glitter and holo glitter in clear base. Crown Jewels layered over Golden Rust makes the pale gold glitter pop against the deeper base, while still matching nicely with the earthy tones.

[Base: Sally Hansen Golden Rust
Top: Sally Hansen Crown Jewels]
I like these nail polishes used together. The overall effect did satisfy my glitter-lust!

0 comments:

Post a Comment