; Plisherrific: Glowing Seas - Revlon Parfumerie Surf Spray

Nov 21, 2016

Glowing Seas - Revlon Parfumerie Surf Spray


Today I have a polish that I received as part of an amazing birthday haul from Jme this year!

[Bottle to nail: Revlon Parfumerie Surf Spray (3-4 coats)]
This is Surf Spray from the Revlon Parfumerie collection. As the name suggests, this is a scented polish collection and this one is a bright medium blue tone with very subtle purple shimmer at extreme angles.

[3-4 coats: Revlon Parfumerie Surf Spray]
It really is an amazingly glowy polish - however, I did have to use 3-4 coats to get it as opaque as I'd like, and this considering that I have fairly short nails at the moment. I think that's a bit more effort than I would usually go to, so maybe in future I'd layer this over a more opaque matching base shade.

[3-4 coats: Revlon Parfumerie Surf Spray]
As for the scent, make sure the polish is dry before you go inhaling the fumes! Once dry, it's a nice subtle "marine" scent - think soapy fresh with a hint of florals. I did use topcoat so maybe that's why I could only smell it if I brought my nails right up close. The scent lasts for about 3 days or so then gradually fades.

It's a great colour (and how cute are the bottles for this collection!) but I do wish it was a bit less sheer!


0 comments:

Post a Comment