; Plisherrific: Mystic Glade - Dance Legend Invocation

May 23, 2016

Mystic Glade - Dance Legend Invocation


I'm on a short break from work this week before everything starts to implode in the second half of the year! (Just kidding, sort of, maybe...). But anyway! I thought of doing a nice fuss-free plain swatch because I just have no brain for nail art at the moment..

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Invocation (2 coats, direct light)]
This is the amazing Invocation from Dance Legend, a full coverage foil flakie. I'm doing something a bit different here where the photos are in pairs, with the first in direct lighting for full shining (shimmering, splendiddd...!) effect...

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Invocation (2 coats, indirect light)]
...followed by the second photo showing indirect lighting which gives a better idea of the shades as well as a preview of what it may look like with a matte topcoat.

[2 coats: Dance Legend Invocation (direct light)]
[2 coats: Dance Legend Invocation (indirect light)]
As you can see, Invocation is a predominantly green shade but on close examination contains blue, gold, green and even a small dash of magenta foil flakes. I believe there are duochrome flakies in the mix, most obvious being the blue-green colour shift.

[2 coats: Dance Legend Invocation (direct light)]
[2 coats: Dance Legend Invocation (indirect light)]
I was really happy with this polish! The colour is gorgeous, I got full coverage in two coats and it dried quickly with a smooth finish. If it makes it through the weekend with minimal chipping, I might even stamp over it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! What a very lovely color. This I got to try out.

    ReplyDelete