; Plisherrific: Mermaid Scales - Dance Legend Fireworks

Apr 16, 2016

Mermaid Scales - Dance Legend Fireworks

How I wish I had better photos! For some reason, none of them turned out well.

[Dance Legend Fireworks]
This is Dance Legend's Fireworks from the City Lights collection. Fireworks has blue-green iridescent square glitter and gold glitter in a light grape purple jelly polish. It is really pretty but I just did not manage to photograph it well.

[Dance Legend Fireworks]
I think Fireworks looks insanely pretty in the bottle. It's still pretty on the nails, but it's pretty stunning in the bottle. Fireworks has a great glitter pay off as most Dance Legend nail polishes do, and the jelly polish gives it a lovely depth. The bluey-greeny square glitter against this bright purple just reminds me of pretty, out of this world scales for some reason, hence the post title. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment