; Plisherrific: Space Peacocks - Polish Me Silly Kaleidescope, Maybelline Twilight Rays

Mar 4, 2016

Space Peacocks - Polish Me Silly Kaleidescope, Maybelline Twilight Rays

I've been polished silly by this shiny multichromes!

[Base coat: Maybelline Twilight Rays
Top coat: Polish Me Silly Kaleidescope]
This is Polish Me Silly's Kaleidescope (as spelled on the bottle) and it is a beauty of a multichrome. It colour shifts from blue to purple to copper-gold. Kaleidescope consists of fine multichrome flakies and I've layered it over a black base because I think it would take too many coats to achieve full opacity. I used Maybelline's Twilight Rays as a black base because I've run out of plain black nail polish. Twilight Rays has some fine gold glitter in it, but they're not very visible and were completely covered up by Kaleidescope.

[Base coat: Maybelline Twilight Rays
Top coat: Polish Me Silly Kaleidescope]
I love flakie multichromes because there's texture plus a beautiful colour shift.

Oh, these photos are rather old so that's henna from my workplace celebrations of Diwali last year. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment