; Plisherrific: Spiral In - Australis Friend Like Me, Mundo de Unas Iris, Born Pretty BP-L004

Mar 14, 2016

Spiral In - Australis Friend Like Me, Mundo de Unas Iris, Born Pretty BP-L004


A follow-up post from last week - stamping!

[Swirly whirly]
I'm pretty pleased with this one, got a lot of comments on it from people so definitely one of my more successful stamping attempts...

[2 coats: Australis Friend Like Me]
Quick recap of my base shade from last week - Australis Friend Like Me, a pale cornflower blue creme.

[Bottle to nail: Mundo de Unas Iris; Plate: Born Pretty BP-L004;
Base: Australis Friend Like Me (2 coats)]
I stamped over this with Mundo de Unas Iris, a gorgeous bright blue that pops against the pale base. This is the first MdU stamping polish I've tried and I am super duper impressed. Like whoa!!

[Stamping: Mundo de Unas Iris; Plate: Born Pretty BP-L004;
Base: Australis Friend Like Me (2 coats)]
The pattern is once again from Born Pretty plate BP-L004. I'm really getting great use out of this one plate!! Maybe I should make it intentional and aim to use every pattern on the plate!


0 comments:

Post a Comment