; Plisherrific: Voices of the Mountain - Glam Polish Harmony Wind

Sep 10, 2015

Voices of the Mountain - Glam Polish Harmony Wind

This is a beauty, another gift from Ev. It's Glam Polish's Harmony Wind. What a gorgeous name to go with a gorgeous polish.

[4 coats of Glam Polish Harmony Wind]

The flakie craze meant that we have so many different flakies for us to choose from now, which I absolutely love. These are metallic multichrome flakies that colour shift from teal to green to purple. The colour shift is strong and beautiful in this one. The manicure looks almost textured because of the flakies.

I did these with no coloured base but it did take about 4 coats to build it to opacity. You can sponge it for quicker application.

[4 coats of Glam Polish Harmony Wind]

I'm including these pictures where I photographed at a more acute angle because the purple looks so pretty here. You can still see the greens at the edges in the first one. At this angle, you can see that it colour shifts to gold as well. What a pretty polish!

(And yes, I'm slipping in some Pocahontas in the title. I thought Colors of the Wind was an apt choice for this post!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment