; Plisherrific: Floriental Change - Born Pretty Color Change Polish #104, Konad White, BP-28

Sep 7, 2015

Floriental Change - Born Pretty Color Change Polish #104, Konad White, BP-28


So I couldn't leave such a lovely creme polish from last week alone... so I did some stamping over it!

[Spring flowers in winter??]
This is definitely one of the stamping experiments that I was pleased with!

[Base: Born Pretty Color Change Polish #104 (2 coats)]
 Just a quick reminder - the base was Born Pretty thermal Color Change Polish in #104 which shifts from a blurple when cool to a candy pink when warm.

[Base: Born Pretty Color Change Polish #104 (2 coats);
Stamping: Konad White; Born Pretty BP-28]
Uhmm this is another Born Pretty plate, BP-28. I used that swirly flower pattern you can see on the lower right there. Using Konad special polish in White, I stamped it on then finished with topcoat. Once again, using good stamping polish makes a difference when picking up the fine details of the curlicues.

[Base: Born Pretty Color Change Polish #104 (2 coats);
Stamping: Konad White; Born Pretty BP-28]
And this is the finished product when warmed up at the tips! I rarely saw it pink though, but that's okay because I really like the contrast of white against the blurple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment