; Plisherrific: Fairy Fling - Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy

May 12, 2015

Fairy Fling - Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy


Today's post features a glitzed-up french manicure that I did a while ago.

[Bottle to nail: Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy (tips)]
This is Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy from the Beyond the Mistletoe collection. I've previously used this as a full mani and you can check out the photos and description here!

[Tips: Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy (2 coats, dabbed)]
This time, I decided to just freehand some french tips with this holo glitter polish and leave it as that. I think it was two careful coats dabbed on. However, because it's quite a thick base and there's so much glitter in it, it does tend to be quite goopy and I had to be quite careful when applying it.

[Tips: Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy (2 coats, dabbed)]
Despite that, I was pretty happy with how it turned out. Of course, this look only really works when you have a bit more free nail real estate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment