; Plisherrific: Dots and Spots - LA Girl Sputter, Revlon Modern Grace

Oct 9, 2014

Dots and Spots - LA Girl Sputter, Revlon Modern Grace

For someone who says that purple is my favourite colour, I don't think I post enough purple manis. Time to correct that!

[Top: LA Girl Sputter
Base: Revlon Modern Grace]
Ah, sometimes the simplest manis make me so happy. Look at how purple this is. :D

Sputter from the LA Girl Splatter collection has a clear base polish with purple and white hex glitter in different sizes. The pay off is pretty good, needing only two coats to achieve this look. For some reason, non-nail polish fanatics enthusiasts are often fascinated by matte glitter. They always ask me how I achieve this look, thinking that I must have drawn on this dotted look until I explain matte glitter. Anyway, even though I have too many purple polishes, I don't regret adding Sputter to the collection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment