; Plisherrific: Glitter Glamour - ulta3 Orchid, Shimmer Karen

Jul 17, 2014

Glitter Glamour - ulta3 Orchid, Shimmer Karen

I bought this during a blog sale, and I have to say, I love it.

[Base: ulta3 Orchid
Top: 2 coats of Shimmer Karen]
This is Karen, from Shimmer Polish. The polish is so heavy with glitter in a clear base, that I've no idea how to begin to describe the glitter. Just take it as chock-full of tiny hex and square glitter, in silver, purple and holo. It's magnificent! At two coats, the coverage is pretty solid, as you can see. I used ulta3 Orchid as the base, because I didn't want to build to opacity using Karen and I also wanted a darker purple for it to contrast against.

[Base: ulta3 Orchid
Top: 2 coats of Shimmer Karen]
Here, you can see how Karen looks at just one coat.

[Base: ulta3 Orchid
Top: 1 coat of Shimmer Karen]
The consistency was great, and I loved the glitter mix. Very, very nice results.

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty. Love the color and the texture. I usually prefer this for they do not chip off easily. Love the glitters too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did think they lasted a fair amount of time compared to my other glitter! I just loved how bright and shiny they are!

    ReplyDelete