; Plisherrific: Oh My Glitter Gradient! - Essence Oh My Glitter!, Kleancolor Metallic Purple

Jan 9, 2013

Oh My Glitter Gradient! - Essence Oh My Glitter!, Kleancolor Metallic Purple


Here's a mid-week mini-post featuring a purple gradient manicure! Apologies for the cheesy title! ;)

[Bottle to nail: Essence Oh My Glitter! (2 coats)]
This is Oh My Glitter!, a shade from Essence's relatively new line-up of Colour n Go polishes. Jme has previously swatched this shade as well. I'd consider this more a glass-fleck/shimmer rather than a glitter but hey~ OMG! is a purple jelly creme with pink flecks throughout. Nice consistency, opaque with one careful coat! Definitely one to pick up from the new range!

[Gradient: Essence Oh My Glitter!, Kleancolor Metallic Purple]
I think I very lightly sponged on Kleancolor Metallic Purple over the tips to create this fast and easy gradient. One coat of topcoat smooths the whole thing right out. Easy peasy!


1 comment: