; Plisherrific: Brighten Up! - Australis Knickers in a Knot

Jan 7, 2013

Brighten Up! - Australis Knickers in a Knot

Happy 2013!! =) Now that the past few days have actually been hot sunny summer days, what better than an eyecatching creme to brighten up your nails!

[Bottle to nail: Australis Knickers in a Knot (2 coats)]
This is Australis Knickers in a Knot, a bright coral pink creme that was gifted to me randomly by my sister! This colour goes on the nails slightly darker than the shade in the bottle.

[2 coats: Australis Knickers in a Knot]
Apparently the Best Formula Ever! Well, I didn't have any problems with it, I suppose. This was two coats and the color was highly pigmented. It does tend to dry very slightly matte like a lot of cremes do, but one shiny layer of topcoat on and it's glossy as can be. =)

[2 coats: Australis Knickers in a Knot]
I still haven't gone to the beach yet this summer! But I've managed to get sunburnt already just by wandering around the city on a sunny afternoon!

Randomly, is anyone else allergic to sunscreen? And if so, have you found any particular ones which do work for you without causing a reaction? I'm on the hunt, but testing it out is such a pain - literally, so any help is appreciated!


0 comments:

Post a Comment