; Plisherrific: Completely Batty - Halloween Challenge #11: Recreate your favourite!

Oct 31, 2012

Completely Batty - Halloween Challenge #11: Recreate your favourite!

Time to recreate my favourite! More Nail Polish's take on the Bats challenge was amazing! It looked so bright and perfectly fitting for Halloween.

[Base: LA Colors Gold Nugget
Tips: Ulta3 Black Satin
Tiny speckles: LA Girl Glitter Addict Uninhibited
Bats: Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen Black/Noir]
I used LA Colors Gold Nugget for the base, which is an orange-gold foil.Then, I sponged on Ulta3 Black Satin at the tips before adding a little of LA Girl Glitter Addict Uninhibited. I drew in the bats using Sally Hansen Black/Noir since I didn't have the same stamping plates. Tada!

I think Cathy's Bats challenge was definitely a lot nicer. But I gave it a shot anyway!


[Base: LA Colors Gold Nugget
Tips: Ulta3 Black Satin
Tiny speckles: LA Girl Glitter Addict Uninhibited
Bats: Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen Black/Noir]
The blurry picture is just to show you how shiny LA Colors Gold Nugget is. I honestly did not remember it being this pretty.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so happy that you picked one of my designs too. Your hand painted bats are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! The original was one of my favourites too. The glitter is a really neat touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely my favorite Halloween look that you guys have done. It's amazing! And that gold *drools*

    ReplyDelete