; Plisherrific: Reflections at Twilight - Born Pretty Too Much Metals

Jul 20, 2018

Reflections at Twilight - Born Pretty Too Much Metals


What we've got here today is Born Pretty's Too Much Metals. Look at that chrome go! Er, ignore the short nail on my index finger, I broke it but I didn't want to cut my other nails that short.

[Born Pretty Too Much Metals]
Too Much Metals is from Born Pretty's Mirror Metallics Series. Too Much Metals is a chrome nail polish and comes with a very thick and wide brush. I could cover my entire pinky finger's nail with one swipe of the brush. I am pretty impressed by this nail polish. Look at the gleaming burnished metal look!

[Born Pretty Too Much Metals]
So, I think there is a reason the nail polish comes with a very wide brush. The less strokes you have to do with this nail polish, the smoother the result is. This nail polish is very interesting and I rather wish I took photos as I applied it. It's hard to explain but the nail polish has a tendency to draw close together. So at the first thin coat, it draws together in places which results in a patchy look.

That said, just keep going. Add another coat of nail polish, and then another. Try to use as few brush strokes as possible. The nail polish naturally fills in the gaps and smoothens itself out. It's fascinating how it does that. The nail polish on my middle finger wasn't very smooth at first. The way the brush had dragged the nail polish left a couple bumpy spots. But after 15 minutes or so, the nail polish seemed to smoothen itself out.



Have a look at Too Much Metal here or have a look through Born Pretty for other products you might be interested in. You can also use our code above and get 10% off for any full priced products. Thanks for reading and I hope you give this interesting chrome polish a chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment