; Plisherrific: Deep Space - OPI Cosmo With A Twist

Jul 23, 2018

Deep Space - OPI Cosmo With A Twist


I've had a bit of a break, and now I'm back!

[Bottle to nail: OPI Cosmo With A Twist (2 coats)]
Today's polish surprised me! This is OPI Cosmo With A Twist from the Starlight Holiday collection. I thought it would be one of those shades that are lovely in the bottle, but just too dark on the nail. Good thing I was proven wrong!

[2 coats: OPI Cosmo With A Twist]
It's still a dark shade but still has visible purple-blue shimmer throughout. This was two coats. I was a  bit worried as it seemed sheer at one coat, but the second coat fixed it all up. Dry time was good and the finish was quite smooth, although I applied topcoat as always.

[2 coats: OPI Cosmo With A Twist]
What a pleasant surprise! I'm quite happy with this one!



0 comments:

Post a Comment