; Plisherrific: Paradise Pink - Emily de Molly LE77

Jun 12, 2018

Paradise Pink - Emily de Molly LE77


Hope everyone had a lovely long weekend! I've just got a quick one here for you today. =)

[Bottle to nail: Emily de Molly LE77 (1 coat)]
This is LE77 from Emily De Molly, a warm pink creme polish with silver holo glitter and iridescent glitter.

[1 coat: Emily de Molly LE77]
I think the first photo is most accurate colour-wise, the other two are a bit washed out. The holo is more of a scattered holo and the iridescent glitter provides a bit more interest without being too girly-toddler in-your-face pink rainbow, if that makes sense... !

[1 coat: Emily de Molly LE77]
This is a really great formula, nice, creamy and opaque in one coat with relatively quick dry time. This does dry slightly textured due to the glitter so be generous with topcoat. I'm not sure what I think about this as it's not really a colour I wear often, but I can't fault the formula!


0 comments:

Post a Comment