; Plisherrific: Gold Sands - Missha Crystal Nail Polish GGL01

Apr 24, 2017

Gold Sands - Missha Crystal Nail Polish GGL01


Quick post again! This one is kind of an abandoned mani... I planned to stamp over it but couldn't find the right shade that I had in mind so gave up after a few tries... but here is the base polish!

[Bottle to nail: Missha Crystal Nail Polish GGL01 (2 coats)]
I was looking for an extremely yellow gold and was almost thinking I didn't have one in my stash when I pulled this out! This is Missha GGL01 from the Crystal nail polish line. 

[2 coats: Missha Crystal Nail Polish GGL01]
GGL01 is a very yellow gold! It's a yellow/gold base, absolutely packed with gold shimmer as well as gold and silver glitter bits. Very twinkly and very gritty! Good opacity in two coats and nice even coverage. Dry time was also decent.

[2 coats: Missha Crystal Nail Polish GGL01]
These photos are before topcoat (see: abandoned mani) so it's not as sparkly as it could be but rest assured, it's pretty dang shiny what with all those glitter pieces! Ah well, maybe one day I'll revisit this...


0 comments:

Post a Comment