; Plisherrific: Pinkin Party - Emily de Molly Cauldron of Dreams, Hit the Bottle Psycho Pink, Bundle Monster BM-223

Jun 27, 2016

Pinkin Party - Emily de Molly Cauldron of Dreams, Hit the Bottle Psycho Pink, Bundle Monster BM-223


We're on a stamping roll! Nothing like a stamp-over to refresh an ageing mani..

[On Wednesdays...]
I'm of half a mind with my stamping colour choices though..

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Cauldron of Dreams]
Quick recap - my base shade from last week, Emily de Molly's Cauldron of Dreams, deep blurple full of small multichrome flakes.

[Bottle to nail: Hit the Bottle Psycho Pink, Bundle Monster BM-223;
Base: Emily de Molly Cauldron of Dreams (2 coats)]
I then picked a bright contrast shade for stamping - Hit the Bottle Psycho Pink which is hot pink! I didn't want to go for my tried and tested golds/silvers so this is what I ended up with...

[Stamp to nail: Bundle Monster BM-223; Hit the Bottle Psycho Pink;
Base: Emily de Molly Cauldron of Dreams (2 coats)]
This design is a cube/honeycomb(?) pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM-223. I use a fairly squishy silicone stamper so my lines are not as crisp as the stamp since it squishes as I press my nail quite firmly over it to pick up the design.

[Base: Emily de Molly Cauldron of Dreams (2 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Psycho Pink, Bundle Monster BM-223]
I think I'm pretty happy with the outcome! It perhaps doesn't show off the base shade as much as it could, but it ended being quite a nice low-fuss design despite the bright colours.


0 comments:

Post a Comment