; Plisherrific: Happy Hulk - Color Club Holiday Splendour, Maybelline Boom Box Black

Apr 30, 2015

Happy Hulk - Color Club Holiday Splendour, Maybelline Boom Box Black

I was feeling like the Hulk one day, several months back. I mean, a rather fancy Hulk~

[Base coat: Color Club Holiday Splendor
2nd coat: Maybelline Boom Box Black
3rd coat: Color Club Holiday Splendor]
This is a delicious, green jelly sandwich. I had Maybelline Boom Box Black, a very pretty matte pale green and black hex and bar glitter, sandwiched between Color Club Holiday Splendor, which is a chunky holo in jelly green. Links in the previous sentence are to our previous swatches. This green jelly sandwich looks practically edible with the holo shine and the lovely depth from the various glitters and jelly layers.

Photos below are under fluorescent lighting to better appreciate the shiny.

[Base coat: Color Club Holiday Splendor
2nd coat: Maybelline Boom Box Black
3rd coat: Color Club Holiday Splendor]

Looking at these photos, I rather miss when my nails were longer.

Anyway, I think this has been one happy Hulking success of a mani. ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment