; Plisherrific: Diamond In The Rough - Sally Hansen Glitz Gal

Mar 26, 2015

Diamond In The Rough - Sally Hansen Glitz Gal

It's been awhile. I've been away because of a personal loss, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things again. Thanks to Ev for keeping the blog going. This was a mani I was preparing to show before I went on hiatus.

[Three coats of Sally Hansen Glitz Gal]
Sally Hansen's Glitz Gal is a recent-ish addition to my collection and I'm not sure why it took so long for me to add it. It's a charcoal dark grey polish with a textured matte finish and hex holo glitter sprinkled within. I found it rather lovely. It was opaque in two coats but I went for a third coat just in case.

Apologies in advance but I feel like a lot of nail polish terminology has slipped out of my mind so things might sound weird while I find my feet again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment