; Plisherrific: Garden Party - Femme Fatale Noble Garden

Jan 13, 2014

Garden Party - Femme Fatale Noble Garden


Here's a gorgeous polish I wore a couple weeks ago during Christmas. It's one of very many awesome gifts I received from Jme for my birthday last year! =)

[Bottle to nail: Femme Fatale Noble Garden (1 coat) over China Glaze Running in Circles (1 coat)]
This is Femme Fatale Noble Garden, from the 2013 Easter Trio. What a gorgeous polish! My obsession with green polish still hasn't faded, so I was stoked to add this to my collection~

[1 coat: Femme Fatale Noble Garden over China Glaze Running in Circles]
Noble Garden is a dark green jelly base containing many sizes of green glitter, plus hexes and dots in magenta, orange and blurple. A great combination and excellent ratio of glitter colours - enough to give contrasting accents without becoming some chaotic mish-mash of shades.

[1 coat: Femme Fatale Noble Garden over China Glaze Running in Circles]
I was a bit short on time (gee, a running theme much..?) so I used a base layer of China Glaze Running In Circles, one of my favourite super-pigmented greens. This is just one layer of Noble Garden over the top of that. How awesome is that! Overall, a great polish and not too difficult to get smooth with some quick-dry either.


1 comment: