; Plisherrific: Girly Gradient - Winmax Nail Brights 114, 2true Crystal Nail Polish Shade 6, Canmake Colorful Nails 28

Feb 4, 2013

Girly Gradient - Winmax Nail Brights 114, 2true Crystal Nail Polish Shade 6, Canmake Colorful Nails 28


Today I've got an uber girly gradient manicure to show you!

[Pinkalicious]
I did this one about mid-last year soon after getting back from my holiday to the UK and Japan. Nail trends in Japan tend to be all about subtle, girly and sparkly nails, so I was a bit inspired by that when I got back!

[Bottle to nail: Winmax Nail Brights 114 (1 coat)]
I started with a base of Winmax Nail Brights 114, a pink/gold flakie polish. The flakies were super dense in this one so I only used one coat. The base is sheer so you end up with a glossy nude-ish finish. I actually tested out my gradient first on my ring finger, so you can see it there darker than the rest.I picked this up in Japan, but you can grab it at Daiso stores in Australia too!

[Base: Winmax 114 (1 coat); Bottle to nail: 2true Crystal Nail Polish Shade 6]
I then dabbed 2true Crystal Nail Polish in Shade 6 over the outer half of the nail. This one's a bright pink-gold duochrome glass fleck.

[Base: Winmax 114 (1 coat); Outer half: 2true Crystal Nail Polish Shade 6]
Very very sparkly - I was really impressed by the three 2true polishes I picked up in London! I need to remember to wear this one on its own too...

[Gradient: Winmax 114, 2true Shade 6; Bottle to nail: Canmake Colorful Nails 28]
Finally I dabbed on Canmake Colorful Nails in 28 on the outer third of the nail. This one is a mix of fine purple flecks and larger opalescent glitter packed into a clear base.

[Gradient (cuticle to tip): Winmax 114, 2true Shade 6, Canmake 28]
Tada! The finished product! I really don't go for manicures like this most of the time because I prefer rich solid colours. It is nice to experiment though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment