; Plisherrific: Dazzle Fox - Revlon Fire Fox, Australis Speck-tacular, Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple

Dec 3, 2012

Dazzle Fox - Revlon Fire Fox, Australis Speck-tacular, Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple


An old-ish mani, layering with flakies!

[Bottle to nail: Revlon Fire Fox (2 coats)]
I started out with Fire Fox, from Revlon's Matte Suede collection... This is a strange finish, it is matte, but in the more hmmm... rubbery/plasticky-looking way, quite interesting.

[2 coats: Revlon Fire Fox]
It's a bright red, quite festive, so I might pull it out again as Christmas approaches! Good formula and coverage, I think this was maybe two coats?

[Base: Revlon Fire Fox (2 coats); Topper: Australis Speck-tacular, Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple]
Being incapable of leaving a mani alone, I topped this with Australis Speck-tacular, a multicoloured flakie (thumb/middle/pinky), and Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple, a orange-to-green duochrome glitter (ring and index).

[Base: Revlon Fire Fox (2 coats); Topper: Australis Speck-tacular, Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple]
And here's a darker picture which shows the shift better!

I have unfortunately been very very busy lately so apologies for the craptacular posts from me this month. =( I'm really looking forward to 2013 though, fingers crossed, my schedule should clear up heaps in the new year! Yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. The finish on Fire Fox is rather interesting. I love it paired with the flakie!

    ReplyDelete