; Plisherrific: Star Echoes - Essie, Hit the Bottle, Emily de Molly, Orly, Jordana, Sally Hansen, Born Pretty

Feb 1, 2018

Star Echoes - Essie, Hit the Bottle, Emily de Molly, Orly, Jordana, Sally Hansen, Born Pretty

This was the mani I had on when we rang in 2018, and I wanted to go for a NYE theme at that time. I didn't post this that week just because I didn't have the time. ^_^;

[Star Echoes]
So I was going for a starburst, colourful kind of look against a dark background. I used Essie's Lots of Lux for the base, which is a dark blue glitter that dries matte. I also used Hit the Bottle's Holo There Beautiful, a silver holo stamping polish, with Born Pretty's BP-L050 stamping plate, which Ev has reviewed here in the past.

After I stamped the starburst pattern on, I added touches of nail polish randomly to the mix, such as Emily de Molly's Quest for Immortality, Orly's Here Comes Trouble, Jordana's Magenta Magic and Sally Hansen's Sea-ing Stars. They were mainly to add touches of different colour and sparkle to the whole affair.

[Base: Essie Lots of Lux
Stamping pattern: Born Pretty BP-L050
Stamping polish: Hit the Bottle Holo There Beautiful
Top coats: Emily de Molly Quest for Immortality, Orly Here Comes Trouble, Jordana Magenta Magic, Sally Hansen Sea-ing Stars]
 It's a bit of a mish-mash but I think it still looks nice!



0 comments:

Post a Comment